Google
 

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I must say ANOTHER giant humongous thanks to Josh for getting the GPS software back on line after I tried to kill it today! It's complicated to explain, but the software won't run on the operating system on the new laptop so Josh installed a virtual operating system within the supplied system. In essence, I'm running two systems simultaneously. One for the GPS and one for everything else.

Made decent time and miles today so I'm a little ahead of schedule, which is just how I like it.
Way more fun to be ahead than behind!

Spending the night in OKC where it is hot and muggy!!! Another long day tomorrow to keep ahead of schedule, which should put me somewhere in the middle of Tennessee, and then a nice easy day on Monday. :-)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So glad you're blogging again on your expensive little toy. :-) Love ya!