Google
 

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Goin' Home

Going home! Just not yet. I arrived at one of our regular shippers an hour early expecting the load to not be ready. They typically run behind so, I kinda expected this. Usually I call ahead but, for some reason, today I didn't.  No worries though. I have enough time, for once, to still make it to the other end if, they have it ready by the time my hours reset in the morning.

Not looking forward to the dentist but, it's gotta be done sooner or later. might as well get that of my todo list. But, I am happy to head home for some time with the family.

I love the open road and all the places I get to go on my little adventures across the country but, something the wife said today has got me thinking.  I just might be ready for something that keeps me closer to home.




No comments: