Google
 

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Coast To Coast

Well I'm back at the old grind. Pulled out of SD a few days ago on my way to Waterford NY. Just north of Albany. Not a bad run to start with!

They routed me along my favorite route. I-70 through the canyons and mountains of Utah and Colorado. It's a bit hillier than I'd like but, you cant beat the views.

The wife has asked me a few times which state I like driving through the most and it's always a toss up between Utah and Colorado. It doesn't matter how many time I go through there, I'm always amazed. (sorry no pic's... Blogger refusing to upload them)

I Deliver early Monday morning and I'll be a stones throw away from Vermont. One of the four states I've yet to visit. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll have a pick up in Vermont waiting for me when I'm empty.

No comments: